2385 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G14 0NT
Due to the current Covid -19 pandemic please be read the following, prior to attending any appointments:
- Infection control procedures are in place, and that you will be required to use hand sanitizer made available in the reception area on entering the practice, and also may be asked to use again when leaving the surgery. If you have a face mask, please wear it.
- Please brush your teeth before attending for your appointment.
- You should attend ALONE, if an escort is required, they will be advised to wait outside and collect once the appointment is finished, outside the main entrance.
- If an escort is required to bring you into the practice and also attend at the appointment (parent or carer), then they will also be screened using our patient screening questionnaire.
- Toilet facilities will be out of use until further notice.
- If possible, please avoid bringing personal belongings.
- We will update your medical history by telephone prior to offering an appointment.
- The entrance to the practice will be locked, please call us on 0141 952 9502 when you are outside as you will only be let in once it is the time of appointment.
- On arrival your temperature will be taken contactlessly before being taken directly into the surgery.
Please be aware that attending late may result in you not being seen or having to be rearranged for later in the day or the following day if no appointment slots are available.
Please be advised that due to Covid-19, that the practice is not operating in its full capacity, and this will directly influence treatment options available at this time due to the current restrictions we are operating under.
If you, or anyone that you live with, have recently developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19 we ask that you call us to rearrange your appointment. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE.
If you cannot make your allocated appointment, please contact the practice immediately so that we can offer you an alternate appointment.